Standard Bond Programs
For contractors seeking larger projects over $1.5 million dollars, the Standard Bond Programs offer lower bonding rates based on your financial strengths, though surety companies require more detailed information.
The foundation of your business’s success is built on your reputation and your ability to maintain partnerships with your clients, and we feel the same way. We have developed a network of strong relationships with our clients. We like to say we don’t just sell a surety bond, we sell ourselves, on honest transaction at a time.
Whether you’re a contractor building a new hospital or a real estate developer building new homes, you’ll need to be affiliated with a bonding agent who cares about your success and understands your needs perfectly. We’ve been providing our brand of service throughout the Northern and Southern California Region for over 30 years.
We are here to serve you and together with professional advice will improve and exceed your bonding expectations. Make a call today for a better tomorrow.
Contract Bonds Include
- Bid Bonds
- Performance & Payment Bonds
- Sub Contract Performance & Payment Bonds
- Payment Bonds Only
- Maintenance Bonds
- Federal Projects
- Surety 2000 Access – Caltrans Projects
Full Contract Surety Submission
- Completed Contractor Questionnaire
- Resume – Please provide one for each owner and one for key personnel
- Reference – Please include letters of reference from suppliers and any previous projects
- Business Financial Statement – CPA Prepared Business Financial Statement for the last 3 years
- Personal Financial Statement
- Bank information – Provide evidence of borrowing capacity as well as any lines of credit via copies of current statements
- Work in Progress
- Current Certificate of Insurance
- Company Brochure – Company promotional material
- If an “S” Corporation
- Latest year-end corporate and personal tax returns on all owners